What I want to be in 10 years (with money or intelligence not being taken into consideration.)
In ten years I would love to be more than one thing. I find it sad how so many people limit themselves early on by setting very few of their goals for themselves. It seems society has this idea that once you reach your goal, then that is the ultimate achievement. You can set yourself on auto pilot for the rest of your life and not have to worry about anything else ever again.
That does sound ok, to an extent, its very nice to be carefree but in the end I still want to live. Life is so short (a theme that has been set throughout life), and I don't want to waste it doing one thing.
One I would love to be a novelist. It would be thrilling to publish my own books and to have a wide audience, making an impact like JRR Tolkien or JK Rowling. I love the fiction genre where I'm not limited by anything except my own creativity and imagination.
Another thing i would love to do is to be a musician. I love playing guitar and would love to incorporate that into my professional life.
There are many other things I would like to try; business man, architect, marine... Besides, knows where I'll be in ten years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your open mindedness. I agree...it's good to wait and just see what opportunities come along.
ReplyDeleteAs long as I get the 1st edition copy of your renown novel...and am the inspiration for the protagonist :) :P
ReplyDeleteWow you want to do a lot. I would read your book.
ReplyDeletei definitely disagree. we try aim for one thing because we want it the most and it's most efficient to achieve that if we aim for that one.
ReplyDeletebut life is short. you're right. let's have fun with it. a lot of it.