I would definitely say I'd like to be a Pirate. Pirates have the life that people want, even if they don't say so out loud. Pirates have no self restraint and are able to go where they please; they aren't hampered by things like laws or rules and are able to get easy money whenever they want. Pirates are free and can ride the ocean waves without a care in the world. A officer in the navy has a harsh, brutal life. Their lives are governed by rules and conduct codes.
There is the slight problem that piracy requires murder, but I'm sure that there are alternatives. Fear alone is the greatest weapon man has. I would scare people into letting me rob them without bloodshed. It would be great to go where you please, do as you wis and not answer to anyone. That's the dream, isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment